I see what the problem was. I tried this on Thursday. It only works on
Friday.

Thanks Thomas, I tried this morning with all the settings you mentioned and
it worked. I'm 95% sure that I tried it yesterday with the same settings
and nothing was returned. Today it returns results.

But now I have a working example. I think I'm going to use the regex search
more often. Great addition to iSphere (I'm aware it's been around for a
while but it's new to me).

If I have a similar issue in the future where nothing is returned, but
should be, I'll be sure to check the Eclipse logs. (Btw, where do I find
these?)

Thanks and I appreciate all the work you've put into iSphere.

Rob