On 5/18/20 3:03 PM, Jon Paris wrote:
Is that true for the Mac as well David? I knew it did for Windows but
thought it was different for Mac for some reason.

Yes.

Do this ...

1. Open a MacOS command window
2. cd into the directory that contains the RDi.app (on my system it's
/Applications/IBM/SoftwareDeliveryPlatform96)
3. Run the following: jdk/jre/bin/java -version

When I run that with RDi 9.6, I get the following:

java version "1.8.0_191"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (IBM build 1.8.0_191-b12
26_Oct_2018_18_45 Mac OS X x64(SR5 FP25))
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.191-b12, mixed mode)
IBM Java ORB build orb80-20181016.00
XML build XL TXE Java 1.0.60
XML build IBM JAXP 1.6.1
XML build XML4J 4.5.30