From: "gio.cot via WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "gio.cot" <gio.cot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/01/2020 11:48 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] Rational Developer for i 9.6.0.8
fixpack is now available!
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Eric

I have installed the fixpack but i have some problems that i think before
we don't have :

1. the /copy give the error "Parser Error: /COPY file
*libl/qprotosrc,pr_Util not available. Refresh the Outline view after
ensuring the remote file is available." but if i compile or right click
-copy member-Edit, it open the source !!

2. i was trying to use debug .. in the past only oce i tyried it , so
don't know if a problem of this fixpack or not, but in the error , i see
this message "com.ibm.as400.access.ObjectDoesNotExistException:
/QSYS.LIB/QDEVTOOLS.LIB/QRSEUTILS.SRVPGM: Object does not exist"

Thanks

Gio

--
Questa e-mail è stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast
antivirus.

visit: