You are welcome. Thank you for your feedback.

Thomas.

Am 20.02.2020 um 15:44 schrieb Art Tostaine, Jr.:
Thanks Thomas. Run in administrator mode worked.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 1:40 AM Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>
wrote:

Art,

I am as sure as I could be that I have never seen a "No repository found
containing" error unless people tried to install or update a plug-in (not
only iSphere) without administrator privileges.

I documented that in the iSphere help on page "Install Instructions ->
Install PLugin for RDi 8.0+".

So please use "Run as administrator" to launch RDi whenever you want to
install or update a plug-in. Most likely you can fix your incomplete
iSphere installation this way.

I decided for me to install RDi into "c:\IBM\" to avoid these problems.

Regards,

Thomas