Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply.  The first time I did the reinstall, I could launch RDi, but a lot of the RSE features didn't work.

I wiped it out and reinstalled using UserInst, and got the same bad request and failure to access errors, and this time I could not figure out how to run it since apparently UserInst doesn't create launchers within /Applications/.   So, I manually poked around in the file system and figured out the appropriate programs to run (or, at least, guessed at them) and made symlinks in /Applications/ so that the launchers could be run.

Now it seems to work!   Thanks for your help!

-SK