From: Linda Wagner <Linda.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2020/02/11 16:46
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WDSCI-L] Messed up my perspective
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Somehow I hit something that messed up my perspective. I had a toolbar on
the right side that had buttons for things I use all the time like
Snippets, SEP, Object Table, etc. I have tried everything I can think of
and can't get it back. I had saved the perspective a long time ago,
however, it doesn't change when I try to open the saved one. Also, it
won't even let me display a snippets view (which I use all the time).

Just discovered if I select Window, New Window it gives me a second window
that has everything I normally have. Does anyone know of a way I can get
this back so that I don't have to open a second window every time I use the
software?

Thank you.

Linda Wagner
Software Engineer II, Finance & Revenue Solutions
Avenu Insights & Analytics

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any
information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender
and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and
attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and
accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.
visit: