Steve,

Thanks... but that's not working at all for this function. It (Eml_Stmf) is defined in a service program where the HFD specs are fixed. I'm using it in a **FREE program and programs where the HFD specs are still fixed format.

Here is the odd thing... this same service program has other procedures. With those procedures, the hover works great. However, they are defined in free format using DCL-PROC.

Both the procedure and the prototype have comments above. The procedure has asterisks for comments, while the prototype has slashes.

My hover shows only this:
Eml_Stmf( pcom# CHAR(6) CONST OPTIONS(*VARSIZE):
psubject CHAR(100) CONST OPTIONS(*VARSIZE):
pstmf CHAR(1024) CONST OPTIONS(*VARSIZE):
ptoaddr CHAR(50) CONST OPTIONS(*VARSIZE):
pccaddr CHAR(50) CONST OPTIONS(*NOPASS: *VARSIZE):
pmessage CHAR(1024) CONST OPTIONS(*NOPASS: *VARSIZE):
pbdyct CHAR(80) CONST OPTIONS(*NOPASS: *VARSIZE) )
Eml_Stmf : INT(10) EXTPROC ( 'Eml_Stmf' )

The Service pgm procedure look like this:

*------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Eml_Stmf: Email an IFS streamfile
*
* pcom# = (input) From Company and/or Cust Type
* psubject = (input) Subject Line Text
* pstmf = (input) Streamfile name (wildcards allowed)
* ptoaddr = (input) TO email address or Mailtool Dist List (*name)
* pccaddr = (input/omit) CC email address
*
* Returns 0 on success, -1 if email not sent
*
* Requirements:
* 1. Com# must be setup in 7065
* 2. IFS file must exist
*
* Notes:
* Attachments: Up to 50 attachments may be specified.
* If the value *ATT was specified for the message body, the first
* attachment listed here will be used as the message body. All
* subsequent attachments will be treated as normal attachments.
* Wildcards may be used as attachment file names in the form of
* *filename, filename* or file*name. This will cause all matches in the
* specified directory to be emailed as attachments.
* Examples of specifying wildcards:
* /myfiles/*.pdf /myfiles/invoice*.pdf /myfiles/invoice* /myfiles/*
* *
P Eml_Stmf b Export
D Eml_Stmf pi 10i 0
Etc..