From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:54 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ferrell <Steve.Ferrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] CPF7E15 Cannot Change variable? Why?

Hi Ken,

Try doing it after you step one more step. I'm guessing it's not inz'd until the step completes. Again, it's a guess since I don't work on the debug team. (Normally CPF7E12 means it's out of scope, or in this case not inzd?)

And if you were able to set it prior to that statement, the inz keyword would process it as spaces once that step completes.

Steve Ferrell