From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Peter Colpaert via WDSCI-L
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:30 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Peter Colpaert <peter.colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Context menu "Remote Actions" missing after upgrade

Signify Classified - Internal

I have a similar issue at times: when I start up RDi, I want to connect to both systems (dev and prd). I right-click the connection but at first the "Connect" option is not there. Right-clicking again makes it magically appear.

Same when debugging: sometimes the "Run to location" option is missing from the right-click menu. Clicking elsewhere and then again on the line I want to run to, brings it back.

Very weird indeed.

Peter Colpaert
Software Engineer – BG Home PLM Development Team Lead

Signify, Steenweg op Gierle 417
Building Q, Floor 1, Room 12
2300 Turnhout, Belgium