Thanks Buck. I had found some of that stuff but like you could not find the references to the file. In older versions of Eclipse they appear to have been more obvious but no longer.

One post I found somewhere commented that it can now only be done via a plug-in - but I could find no references to how this would work and frankly writing a plug-in to change an icon is not high on my priority list!

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com