From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2018 11:17 PM
To: Wdsci-L <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [WDSCI-L] Headless code coverage ...

I have a home directory Edmund - so that would have been valid. Indeed that is where the result set was stored BUT the command constantly failed with a missing LIBRARY until I created one with the same name as my user name.

Jon Paris

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.partner400.com&data=02%7C01%7Cdanny_hayes%40genpt.com%7C7825ffe74b0b4c71625b08d58d47e723%7Cb439d764f2cb43eaac052e373c83043e%7C0%7C0%7C636570262334269074&sdata=E3EtAnbFWrgFHdoII19CfC1heXzY9rjjK2EVZYBEOnI%3D&reserved=0
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.SystemiDeveloper.com&data=02%7C01%7Cdanny_hayes%40genpt.com%7C7825ffe74b0b4c71625b08d58d47e723%7Cb439d764f2cb43eaac052e373c83043e%7C0%7C0%7C636570262334269074&sdata=oocTzSwacntncLyv44aJyCp%2FemLvYEt%2FqKh4KO2zkBM%3D&reserved=0