Those are not errors they are warnings or informational.

The second statement does not end with a semi-colon (;). Is this true or a typo in the sample?

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Hertel
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:14 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Empty outline

I'm running RDi version 9.5.1.1 (on V7.1). Yes, I know I'm behind but there are several reasons why I haven't upgraded: 1) it has been a very stable and reliable version for the type of programming that we were doing, and 2) most development is on hold as we convert to a different ERP system. That being said, I have written an SQLRPGLE program to extract data from one file. There are three routines in the program that all use SQL statements to create a table in QTEMP, change the column labels, and then inserts data into the table. The program compiles without errors and runs without errors. I opened it today to add another option to the program and noticed that the outline is blank. There is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point to the left of the line number, but I am unsure what it doesn't like since it compiles with a 00 highest severity. The SQL pre-compile list contains the following errors:

SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option NAMING changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option COMMIT changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option DATFMT changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option CLOSQLCSR changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option NAMING changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option COMMIT changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option DATFMT changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL5066 0 136 Precompile option CLOSQLCSR changed by SET OPTION statement.
SQL1103 10 181 Position 30 Column definitions for table SOQTESUMF in QTEMP not found.
SQL0088 0 193 Position 14 DELETE applies to entire table.
SQL1103 10 193 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTESUMF in QTEMP not found.
SQL1103 10 197 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTESUMF in QTEMP not found.
SQL1103 10 300 Position 30 Column definitions for table SOQTECUSF in QTEMP not found.
SQL0088 0 313 Position 14 DELETE applies to entire table.
SQL1103 10 313 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTECUSF in QTEMP not found.
SQL1103 10 317 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTECUSF in QTEMP not found.
SQL1103 10 422 Position 30 Column definitions for table SOQTESGLF in QTEMP not found.
SQL0088 0 436 Position 14 DELETE applies to entire table.
SQL1103 10 436 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTESGLF in QTEMP not found.
SQL1103 10 441 Position 26 Column definitions for table SOQTESGLF in QTEMP not found.

The lines of code in the area where the triangle appears are (the triangle is on the second Exec Sql statement):
// Delete records from table in case it already existed
Exec Sql
Delete from qtemp/soqtecusf;

// Populate the file
Exec Sql
insert into qtemp/soqtecusf

Not sure where to go from here.

--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
visit: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lists.midrange.com_mailman_listinfo_wdsci-2Dl&d=DwICAg&c=2S-2xx8Cum_thMfWs-kOOHQTwolPvSZ4PFLhr1wDDGs&r=wgq2KO1Tl8HswJht2RKpmz7qvL2YDU_M-VhnRH6r43I&m=_dbEUcHJqF-gLoiFoCcotnGfnQqEOzIEEOgrZa0Jl58&s=k8Ar-yXgDCZta_UYUDILOpdHPklNSLFHewft_ogWNR8&e=

link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__amazon.midrange.com&d=DwICAg&c=2S-2xx8Cum_thMfWs-kOOHQTwolPvSZ4PFLhr1wDDGs&r=wgq2KO1Tl8HswJht2RKpmz7qvL2YDU_M-VhnRH6r43I&m=_dbEUcHJqF-gLoiFoCcotnGfnQqEOzIEEOgrZa0Jl58&s=X0gNBXB5rvKX-mo5SbiaHy_t9BOhnIDo9CM0gFkvOgw&e=