Hi,

I am running into a debug break-point annoyance. Bad UI design.

So, we have two options with Break-Points:
* Enable (bright colors, because it is ACTIVE)
* Disable (Grayed out colors, because it is DISABLE)
<thumbs up!> Good UI!

But if you clicked on the button: "Skip All Break Points" or shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+B).

All the break points show as *ENABLED* (bright). Bad UI design!

I checked with My Microsoft Co-workers, and VS Studio ALWAYS show their break-points "grayed-out". If you select "Disable all break Points". Or if you disable them individual. Unlike RDI. <RDi failure>

Microsoft Visual Studio IDE *ALWAYS* show the status of the break points! <Bravo!>

Another note on break-points UI in RDi.

If you toggle between *LISTING *SOURCE view, you do *NOT* always see all your set breakpoints. Depending where they were set. Either in *LISTING or *SOURCE view. Toggle between views does not refresh the "painting" of break-points. <disappointment>

On the plus-Side 5250 debug *ALWAYS* shows all break-points properly (Enable/Disable)! No MATTER what view you toggle.

Do I have open a PMR to get this functionality to work properly? Or is this RFE, because that would be an "Enhancement". Since the original design of the UI seems poor. <Puzzled-Look>

Once again, time wasted, due to bad UI.

-Ken Killian-