should have been "above the DCL-PR (or DCL-PROC for internal procs)"

Not PI...

Charles

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 9:17 AM Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can't point to where I read it...

But it is pretty basic, just shows any comments that are above the PR (or
PI for internal procs), going back to the next non-comment line...

end-proc;
// end of myproc

// Proc: MyOtherProc
// do something cool
dcl-proc MyOtherProc;

Hovering over a call to MyOtherProc() will show all three comment lines..
end of myproc
Proc: MyOtherProc
do something cool

Charles