iSphere 3.5.0.b007 (coming soon) has new menu options for exporting selected items from the result views (message file search and source file search) to export selected items to a filter or to Excel.

Thomas.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mark Murphy
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. August 2018 19:24
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] RSE Filters

Except searching for each of the objects before adding it to the filter
would be even slower than just manually adding each individual object to
the filter, and the search has to be very precise as iSphere doesn't honor
the selection when copying the list to a filter.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 1:06 PM Tyler, Matt <matt.tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>