Other than the Option column, has a lot changed with Object Table? I've used if forever, and don't see any other changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Reinhardt [mailto:edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:05 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Rational Developer for i V9.6.0.2 fixpack isnowavailable!

Glad to hear that Charles. It is a lot faster than RSE to identify the
set of objects/members. If you ever find you are using the same filter,
you can name it and then it will appear in the RSE tree as well. This is
how I find it useful. I still use the RSE Tree view for what it is good
at (seeing multiple filters at the same time)