From: Tools/400 <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RPGUNIT script to ftp library to host, is not on
new iRPGUnit SourceForge packaging and is not referenced in help
Date: Tue, May 15, 2018 3:56 PM

Hi Edmund,

I added "upload_savf.bat" to the zipped update site and added
instructions to "installation.html" and "readme_first.txt":

<quote>
Option 2.a: Upload save file with upload_savf.bat

Download the zipped update site from the iRPGUnit 'Files' section
at SourceForge, e.g. iRPGUnit for RDi 8.0+ (v2.2.2.r Update Site).zip.

Unzip 'upload_savf.bat' from sub-folder 'Server' to an empty folder on
your PC.

Unzip 'RPGUNIT.SAVF' from sub-folder 'Server' to the same folder on your
PC.

Run 'upload_savf.bat' with the following parameters:

upload_savf.bat HOST USER PASSWORD

Calling 'upload_savf.bat' without parameters displays usage
instructions.
</quote>

I assume that I will add an upload option to the plug-in as it already
exists for "iSphere" and "Rapid Fire". But that may take some time. Now
it is summer! :-)

Thomas.

[1][2]https://irpgunit.sourceforge.io/help/html/quickstart/installation.html

[3]https://irpgunit.sourceforge.io/help/html/quickstart/installation.html