Okay, so happy to use RDi, and I got run away memory usage:

Now, I was cut & pasting a lot of code into a new program. Where I have to re-do Data-structure names and such. The code does NOT compile at the moment.

Out of the Ordinary, that is for sure!

Now, RDi is still working, and still Stable!

As expected, I get parsing errors in the error log.

But, it is NOT locking up! Bravo!!!

I restarted to free up the memory, and it is still trucking along! <Big Smile>

I think it is finally rock solid!!! <Joy Joy>

-Ken Killian-

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.