These are the newer style annotations. CRTL-F5 won't clear them.

I can't get them to clear by typing or positioning my cursor to the line with the issue. I didn't try typing over it or wiping out the semi-colon and reinserting.

Forgot to mention this is all free format with embedded SQL.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 2:53 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Inline Syntax Checking

I've seen that...also on 9.6.0.1

I can usually get them to go away by going back to the line RDi thinks there's an issue with.

I don't bother to close & reopen...

Charles

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:46 PM, Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Greg, are you seeing the syntax errors as (old style) inline pink
lines, or the (new style) annotations in the margin?

If you're seeing these spurious messages as pink lines, use CTRL + F5
to clear them. If, however, you are seeing the newer style
annotations, I'm not aware of any way to clear them without
closing/opening the member as you are doing. (You can switch between
the two within the Preferences.)

Perhaps someone else has a better suggestion for clearing the annotations?

Brian.