Justin have you got the test fix from IBM? Just open a PMR and they will
send it. We want to make sure this problem is solved before the next
release goes out.

From: Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-04-11 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Editors freeze when opening new view with Ctrl+2
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I get this. With prior versions of RDi it didn't completely freeze,
but further errors occurred. In 9.6, it locks up. The second view has a
message in the grey bar below the source code:
Uncaught exception in class
"com.ibm.etools.iseriers.parsers.ISeriesEditorRPGILEFormatLine@3ef428dc".
Listener was removed.
visit: