Done. Open PMR# 09268,442,000 RDI 9.6.0.1. <ENTER> does not split SQL Code

-Ken Killian-

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:26 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Xueqi Fan <Xueqi.Fan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] SQL Formatter - give me your poor huddled messes

Ken,
I have seen where in the code that behaviour for the enter key is overridden in SQL.

I have someone writing the code to fix it.
A PMR will help track it.

Thanks,
Edmund

From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-03-14 06:44 AM
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Edmund,

Gee, I have a small request on the sql formatter. Allow <Enter> to split a line like it does in LPEX, Text editor & notepad. What a concept! Hit <enter> to split a line! <Big Goofy Grin>

PS. Not a show-stopper, just would be "nice" to work like other editors.

Love that I can now use TAB to indent my code, like other editors! Awesome!

-Ken Killian-