I'm not sure where the appropriate place is to futz with keybindings.
It seems there are several.

But for folks who are fiddling around in the preferences for LPEX
Editor->User Key Actions, the thing to type into the "Key" box, if you
want to specify the numeric keypad Enter, is apparently NumpadEnter
(all one word, case insensitive).

Why I felt this was worth mentioning is that it might not be
completely obvious, and worse yet, in other contexts it seems this key
is specified by Numpad_Enter (with an underscore). To me it seems
inconsistent and confusing, and in the case of User Key Actions, all
you have is that input box. No drop-down. No other aids that I can
figure out. I don't know where or how you could get a list of all the
available key names. Apparently you're expected to just type various
guesses into that box until it confirms that you've stumbled upon a
valid key name (which in this case it displays as "Numpad Enter" (no
quotes, but two words) floating in the space to the right of the input
box).

Granted, in most cases, the key names are straightforward. But for
this particular case, it took me a while to get it.

I briefly tried entering things into the "Mouse event" input box in
the User Mouse Actions, just for kicks. I have no idea what the valid
event names are. It apparently lets you put anything at all in there.
It accepted all my goofy entries into the table. (And I am 100% sure
none of them are valid mouse events!)

John Y.