Hi Buck,

Thanks for your reply.

I went back and double checked the RDi 9.5 settings.

Oddly it seemed to be the one of the other parameters on the BUILD command
that was messing it up.
It's working as it was before now thanks.

I've a feeling that it only picks up errors in module compilation, not
program or service program creation, but that's as it was for me before and
likely solvable if I try a couple of things mentioned on that link you sent.

FYI none of it seems to require the CURLIB. Mine is *CRTDFT and it works
fine.

Thanks :-)
Craig