From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:36 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] In-line Syntax issues

Hi Greg
I think you are hitting something that I really want to nail.
I think Ken is seeing it too.
I ran into it myself yesterday.
Very similar symptoms with the parser never ending.

Please change your Preferences>Remote Systems>Logging to Informational and when this happens, send me the .metadata/.log In fact opening a PMR would be the best so I can send out testfixes.

Thanks