From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MWHopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 2:17 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Trying silent install on MAC

I've been trying to create a silent install that can be run on several other developers MAC's. I was able to run the install with DISK1 local and create the install.xml file. I then un-installed and cleaned up my MAC and tried to run the silent install from a network drive after adjusting the repository locations in the xml.

I had an issue with the install not able to lock the .fileTableLock on the network, but after adding a line to the config.ini (osgi.locking=none) in the configuration folder, I got past that. Now the install is failing with a pretty large number of errors in the log file.

The log file starts like this:

!SESSION 2017-11-30 15:07:19.547
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_65
java.vendor=Apple Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86_64, WS=cocoa, NL=en_US Framework arguments: -toolId install -accessRights admin input @osgi.install.area/install.xml -input /Volumes/pdpsoftware/_Software_Windows/Rational Development Studio for IBMi/RDI 9.6/rdi96MACinstall.xml -acceptLicense -log /Users/mwh001/Documents/rdi96Install.log
Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws cocoa -arch x86_64 -toolId install -accessRights admin input @osgi.install.area/install.xml -input /Volumes/pdpsoftware/_Software_Windows/Rational Development Studio for IBMi/RDI 9.6/rdi96MACinstall.xml -acceptLicense -log /Users/mwh001/Documents/rdi96Install.log

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.app 0 0 2017-11-30 15:07:23.001 !MESSAGE Product com.ibm.cic.agent.ui.product could not be found.