From: Brian Parkins [mailto:goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 10:44 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.6 is now available!!!

Matt, out of curiosity - which (Database) features in ACS are missing that forces you to use iNavigator?

Brian.

On 17/11/2017 16:27, Matt Olson wrote:
Agreed. I have to use DBeaver as IBM only provides the notepad of SQL editors. I still have to drop back to the no-longer-supported IBM I Navigator to do some tasks as ACS still hasn't got all the features Navigator had. So basically now I tab through DBeaver, IBM I Navigator, and ACS to get tasks complete. Very poor user experience.