Trying to use RDi to debug via SEP on our production box instead of the
green screen STRDBG...

I add the SEP, but it doesn't appear to be being set. Not shown in the
list of SEPs and RDi doesn't switch to the debugger when I call the program.

Verify connection shows:
Connection to Central service . . . . . . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Command service . . . . . . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Data Queue service . . . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to File service . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Record Access service . . . . . . .successful
Connection to Signon service . . . . . . . . . . . . . .successful
Checking PTFs
Rational Developer for i . . PTF missing
Remote System Explorer . . successful
IBM i Integrated Debugger . . PTF missing
Product 5770SS1 found
PTF SI57638 successful
PTF SI63271 successful
Required PTF SI63708 is missing
PTF SI60383 successful
Checking server callbacks
Checking callback to RSE daemon
Callback to 10.134.52.5 on port 4300 successful

The missing PTF doesn't seem to explain the failure....

I suspect it's network/security related, but I'm at a loss as to what to
request be opened up...

Note that debug server is started. In fact, when I ended it, I saw a
message in RDi saying something along the lines of "server required for SEP
is ending"..

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Charles