+1

Didn't know of this.

Paul

On 2017-10-04 08:19, Danny Hayes wrote:

I discovered that using Ctrl + Shift + M can be used in multiple situations.

If you do it on a control statement, say a DO it will take you to the end of that,

If however, you do it on a parenthesis it will take you the its matching partner,

which is kind of neat when you have a bunch of nested Parens.

I don't know that I have seen that feature described before.

Thanks & Regards,
Danny Hayes
IT-Developer
Genuine Parts Company, APG IT