From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Simpson
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:09 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Multiple issues with CL Source editing

Is the member still there after you use 'Clear Cached Files' from Remote
Systems->File Cache preference page?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Simpson
Rational Developer for i
IBM Canada Lab
905-413-3226
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

From: "Jeff Buening" <Jeff.Buening@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/05/2017 12:47 PM
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I Have had that issue before also, but going in an getting rid of the member in cache has fixed it for us before, Follow Buck's instructions to get to the member in cache......

Close RDi
Using Windows File Explorer, drill down into the workspace:
RemoteSystemsTempFiles
IBM.i.machine.name
QSYS.LIB
YOURLIB.LIB
QCLSRC.FILE

The member will be in there.

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599
| F: 419.586.8997

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822 www.celinainsurance.com

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender.