From: Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017/08/21 09:19
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Unable to connect using SSL in RDI with
localcertificate
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike,

These are the instructions I had followed to achieve the SSL connection.
Except that I had already a *SYSTEM store, I followed the steps in that
document.
Disconnecting and restarting RDI did not help so far.

Thanks,
-Arco

And I would point you to these instructions put together by one of my
colleagues
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/nfrsblog/entry/how_to_
establish_a_ssl_connection_with_rational_developer_for_
power_systems?lang=en
Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
DevOps for Enterprise
IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx