Hi,

I go the dreaded DEL key not working. AGAIN!

Switch to NotePad++, Outlook, and visual code studio, and the del key works there!

I was changing a zoned(7) to zoned(9), and had insert on so it keyed in Zoned(97). Which I got errors of course! That is good! This seems to be happen when I was debugging. And I was debug one program, while working another program.

But, then the delete key stopped working.

A reboot fixed it however. I guess this is to be expected with "restart" software. Have a problem, just "Restart it!"...

This was the last message in my error-Log:
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.fullversion=JRE 1.8.0 IBM J9 2.8 Windows 10 amd64-64 Compressed References 20161013_322271 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)
J9VM - R28_Java8_SR3_20161013_1635_B322271
JIT - tr.r14.java.green_20161011_125790
GC - R28_Java8_SR3_20161013_1635_B322271_CMPRSS
J9CL - 20161013_322271
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.product.ide
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.product.ide

org.eclipse.rse.ui
Error
Sun Mar 26 14:35:50 EDT 2017
ISeriesEditorRPGILEParser debug/rpg model hovers NOT initialized

-Ken Killian-