Jim,

I blame that on Winblows and having to "run as Administrator". And Companies are doing more lock downs on company computers.

I guess the biggest complaint I get is how to cut & paste a block of code. <LOL>

Several answers to that:
1.) Use Alt+R (Rectangle-Select) & Alt+Z = Paste-OVERLAY
2.) Switch to Block selection instead of stream. (Don't like that, but is an option)
3.) Use record/Play back macro. Which I love from the Old Dumb Terminals from Last Century/40-years ago.

Check out this Great article:
Expand out "Playing With Blocks"
http://systemideveloper.com/RSETips.html

Although, I must admit most "fossil-punch-card" types have a tremendous hard time grasping the concept of shortcut keys, and cutting & pasting with shortcuts. Yup, they have to write down that Ctrl+C = Copy & Ctrl+V=Paste. <shock> It is NOTHING NEW. It has been around for 3-4 decades. If not longer.

Yup, I get asked if there are "RSE Shortcut Stencils" to put on the keyboards. <smirk>

Our favorite RSE Shortcuts:
http://systemideveloper.com/downloadRSEShortcuts.html

Shortcuts keys have been out for a very long time... But still, that concept is new and hard to overcome, if you love & miss the old punch card machines. They even miss the "out-house". <shock>

I have to show how to do everything with a menu & mouse, because that is "easier" than remembering shortcuts keys... <disappointment>

PS. Myself, I use shortcut keys EVERYWHERE. But, I have been using the great software RDI for over 11-years.

-Ken Killian-