-----Original Message----- From: Ken Killian
Concur, but some users are new to cut & paste! <lol>
And they want us to preserve the source change dates. <big frown>
---------------------------
Ken, I am sure the following will be familiar to you, but ..
On the (very) rare occasion this sort of thing happens to me, I open up the cached version in LPEX directly. (No need for copy/paste.)

From the RSE view:
- Expand the LOCAL connection
- Drill down LOCAL > LOCAL FILES > DRIVES > ... > (your workspace) > REMOTESYSTEMSTEMPFILES > ....
- Eventually you'll find a series of directories corresponding to the Server/QSYS.LIB/Library/Source File that was being worked on
- Open the relevant file (member) in LPEX
- Amend and save back to the Server as required

No copy/paste required. The change dates are present - but I cannot vouch for their currency.

Hope this helps.
Brian.