Ken,
This information is very useful, but there is still no support for "inline"
procedures in a CLLE program. They all need to be external.
It would be very useful to be able to define a subprocedure in a CLLE
program that I could call with parms to preform an action without having to
first load the work fields that would be acted on.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst