I'm using 9.5.1.1. I still have 9.1.1.1 installed, so I tried that. I'm getting the same breakpoint problem with program, although 9.1 doesn't go not responding. Every time, the checkmark disappears when I hit run and completes without stopping.

From: Justin Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:58 AM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries' <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Breakpoints not working

I have a SQLRPGLE program I'm debugging. The program is started. I double-click in the left margin and create a breakpoint. It looks fine. I hit run and the checkmark on the breakpoint disappears, and the program runs to completion. I try to debug again and RDi goes not responding.

I also have a SQLRPGLE service program I'm trying to debug. I have it started. I double-click in the left margin but cannot create a breakpoint. I can add a breakpoint using the Breakpoints view. It works, but it uses a round breakpoint icon unlike the square icon I typically get. I try to debug again and RDi goes not responding.

I've tried clearing my cache, but RDi went not responding. I started with the -clean option, but that didn't help.

Anyone else seen this?