From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:07 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Copying code into an email / word doc - without the current line highlighted?

Ken,

Yeah, I've done that...was hoping there was some way to turn it off the coping of the highlighting in RDi.

Charles

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 8:04 AM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I often cut & paste code and past into an email to share...

To remove the current highlighting using MS Outlook, I select the blue
line, and select the icon for the "Text Highlight Color" ICON and
select none! And the blue outline is gone!
(office-2016)

Optionally, I might paste the code into NotePad++/NotePad, which
pastes it without the colors. And then copy and paste from there...

-Ken Killian-