Thanks Mike - he actually contacted me and passed this on.

The problemI had with it was that both of these throw “I can’t do that” errors when checking for dependencies and you have to take your life in your hands and tell it to go ahead and apply it’s proposed fixes. That _seems_ to have worked, but when I tried to create a PHP project from existing source it threw all kinds of errors - but seems to work anyway - go figure!

Will probably put something on the midrange wiki when I get it worked out.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com