Buck,

Yup, I add an IBM I Service Entry Point for the program. Then sign on to a 5250 session. And then call the program...

In this case, I am calling a cl, that set the library-list, set the environment variable for the class-path, and then finally call my test RPGLE program.

It worked yesterday morning, came back from lunch, and tried it again and got that dreaded error on the pop-up only, no mention of it in the error log. New workspace, restart RDI, and restart PC none them worked for SEP...

I continually have to sign-off 5250 session, because apparently, once the Java-Virtual-Machine is started, you could change the class path, but it appear to have ZERO EFFECT. So, I always have to sign off and back on when doing my testing for the correct classpath.

Did the exact same thing this morning, and now it works...

Like I say, when RDI 9.5.1 works, it is completely AWESOME!!!. But, when it fails, it is extremely frustrating.

Oh well, works now, and nothing is different, expect for a brand new day... <perplexed>

Now, I do notice some an old error from yesterday that says this:
[Worker-95] CRRDG3061W Engine is busy. Request Get lines from a view file (8) rejected
[main]PICLDebugPlugin$3Hidden message : PDT6865I PROGRAM TERMINATED.

Now, I didn't get those messages yesterday. Maybe I have to a refresh button? They didn't pop-up. I thought the Error log "automatically" refreshed, I guess not...

So, apparently something was "Hosed-up", and it is clear today...

Just need feedback from RDI 9.5.1, to let me know when something is not working..

OH well, I guess it is just me again...

Blasted it! My "tricks" of creating new workspace & restarting RDI 9.5.1 did not work yesterday!

Yup, RDI 9.5.1 "CAN" be an incredible time saver. But, it can waste hours when things do NOT work, and no Feedback on errors given! I *assumed* the Error-Log would show me some cause, it did not...

Oh well, back to work finally!

-Ken Killian-