You are too generous and gracious, Buck. Given that I was under pressure
to solve a frustrating problem at hand, I probably would have needed six
large yellow flashing arrows for me to notice what I missed.

Also, FWIW, I just now tried the search box that I had missed before, using
"RDI debugger" (because I probably wouldn't have tried "interactive
debugger") and found the link that I needed in the results. So the search
engine understands me!

Thanks again, Buck!
- Dan