Awesome tip Scott! Thanks!

I am using that, and it works perfectly!

-Ken Killian-

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Johnson
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2016 6:40 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.1 Connection for DB2

Below is what I use for a connection string: (names changed to protect the innocent)

jdbc:as400:server.company.com;prompt=false;translate binary=true;naming=system;date format=iso;libraries=LibNam1, LibNam1, LibNam1, LibNam1, LibNam1, LibNam1, LibNam1;

Using "libraries" allows me to use system naming and therefore a library list like concept in the connection. Which further allows us to not hardcode libraries in our SQLs.
I then have 3 different connections defined with different libraries for our development, test, and production servers.
Oh and I should mention that I use the Quantum plugin. So your mileage with what ever plug-in you are using may differ. :)

Thanks,
Scott J