Hopefully I'm not being a complete idiot, but I ticked the "Search for beta
versions" in RDi's iSphere Updates preferences, then pressed the search for
updates button, but it says "There is no new version available". So instead
I used the beta-version site and installed the iSphere plugin again.

Once RDi restarted, I checked out the preferences page and played with the
data queues. Everything looks fine and works much better, even the warning
message about 259 characters in the view itself. I didn't check out the
change to the spooled file editor because I'm unclear what the change is,
or whether I would notice, but I'm sure someone else is checking it out for
you.

Thanks again.

-Paul.