I uploaded iSphere 2.9.2.b002. Please install the beta version and let
me know if it works for you.
Here are the changes of beta2:
• Changed spooled file editor back to be an editor instead of being a
browser, because the search option is more comfortable. The editor is
• Fixed problem, that messages, retrieved from a data queue, were not
correctly copied to the clipboard.
• Added option to specify the maximum number of messages to retrieve
from a data queue.
• Added option to specify a replacement character that is used to
replace non-displayable characters when retrieving messages from a data
• Added warning message for data queue messages exceeding the 259 table
column boundary of MS Windows.
• Added additional demo/test data queues to the iSphere library. (not
yet included in the save file)
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.