Thanks Barbara,

Even though it didn’t seem likely I had tried this - or at least thought I had. When I went back to check on it I found that I had entered JAV not JAVA!

Strangely in the RSE source file list it shows up as a lower case name so there is an inconsistency there in the way RDi is treating it.

All fixed now - thanks again.

Jon Paris

On Sep 13, 2016, at 10:16 PM, Barbara Morris <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/12/2016 2:57 PM, Jon Paris wrote:
Those are all in place Matt. I don’t think it would work from the local drive or IFS if it were not.

For what it's worth ... on Windows, I just set up an association for document type "JAVA", upper case, to use document parser "java", and when I opened up a source physical file member with member-type JAVA, it got colour-coded in the editor.


This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list
To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.