Hi,

Using RDI 9.5.0.3 and convert some to "Punch-Card-Freedom", with No column restricts. And all my sql statements in procedures are failing with SQL0314.

I googled, and found this:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=102d3440-07b0-4dbe-a48b-6a1d3e5f97ee
I do not have that error...

Am I stuck keeping the Punch-Card-Sequence Columns from LAST CENTURY? Punch-cards were invented in the 19th Century. Late 1800's.

Outline view does not work because of this Select Statement:
When %Error And DspfStatus = 1331;

It flags it with the yellow marker on the right hand side. The warning icon says this error: "WHEN_Opcode" expected instead of this input. The code compile fine in Punch-card-column-EIGHT restriction. But not in "**free", a.k.a. Punch-Card-FREEDOM. <puzzled-Look>

I thought Punch-card-freedom is supposed to work!

Has anyone found a fix for this SQL0314 on "TRULY-FREE" format???

-Ken Killian-
Senior IBM i Developer using Rational Developer for I RDI 9.5.0.3
Running IBM I, that supports: Java, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Python, Node JS, RPGLE