Did I do something I shouldn't have? (Wouldn't be the first time.)

All using RSE -

Yesterday, I created (via Source/New/Procedure - named BYU) a simple little test procedure.

I then did a Save As to another named source member (BYUCF) to split it out to be used as a /COPY.

I created a test RPGLE to use the procedure (TESTBYU).

Then, I did a Save As for both the BYU and BYUCF to create two new source members, BYA and BYACF.

Modified both and inserted code into TESTBYU to use. Everything seemed fine, but I didn't pay attention to everything then.

I closed out as normal from RDi and signed off my Windows 10 for the evening.

After signing on again this morning, I did a Save As of BYA and BYACF to create two new source members, BYC and BYCCF.

I edited them, and saved both after editing.

The editing went a bit "wacky" on the BYC source as it couldn't find code that I could see on the screen to "Find/Replace" which I had seemingly successfully done in BYCCF.

That's when I began to notice several oddities.
1) I had typed a lower case "c" over the "A" which remained on the display tab as "BYc.RPGLE" (I don't think that's normal, but cannot even test it right now.)
2) BYC and BYCCF do not appear in my Remote System Filter for the library/source file as BYA, BYU, BYACF, and BYUCF had and still are.
3) BYC and BYCCF do not appear in my "most recent files" drop down list under "File". Neither do BYA, BYACF, BYU, BYUCF.
4) Even though I "saved" both BYC and BYCCF, seemingly successfully, I can't figure out how to find them since they aren't on either list.
5) Attempts now to do a "Save As" are encountering an error "RSEF8002U - An unexpected error occurred".
6) Attempts to open files that are created (despite above message) resulted in another message (not captured unfortunately) and according to SEU have no records.

I've restarted RDi and created a new workspace. I'm afraid to import too much as I don't know what's corrupt, but starting over isn't too awful.

So far, all appears good, however, "Save As" followed by a "Save" and "Close" does not put the file name in the "recently used list" as does the opening of the file from the filter list. Should it?

After over a year of using RDi, this is the first time I can recall having to restart from a new workspace.

I feel like a 10-point buck getting ready to cross the road.

Duane
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact NALC Health Benefit Plan at 703-729-4677 and delete and destroy the original message and all copies.