Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 3:28 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client forSystem i & iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Launch Run SQL Scripts

I finally got around to trying to use this SQL script thing that only
appears if you open a SQLRPGLE member. I guess the way it is linked to the
source you are working on, that's valid.

Anyway I searched the RDi help text and the web to no avail to find out why
I can only connect to ONE system but found nothing specific to any
limitations. When I need to test a statement, it is *never* to my
development box, it's always targeting a test box where some valid data
exists so I can see if the statement works or not.

Anyone know how to get it to let me connect to other systems? I have a
connection defined (and connected) to another system but that one does not
appear in the list of systems available in the Run SQL Scripts tool. I
think it is not related to the RDi list of connections.

For now I use the old ugly one embedded in iSeries Navigator. It won't
even remember my font selections (sigh).