Mark,

I work with COBOL, so I am just commenting based on that. I start up a
program in DEBUG - Then highlight the field I want to check for a certain
change and right click on it - Then select Add Watch Break Point.

Then just hit Next and Finish and that should have it stop every time it
changes. They use to have an Expression: field you could add to check for
something, but it is not on that Add Watch Break Point anymore :(. To get
that you have to go through another step, which is....

Find your BreakPoint you just set up in the Beakpoints tab of the Debug
session(next to the Monitors tab on mine). Right click on it up there and
you get option to Edit BreakPoint. When you go into the Edit BreakPoint
you hit NEXT then you will see the Expression: field. You can add
something like A36-GROUP-LINE = '23' and it should stop every time the
field = that.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but figured I would take a
stab at it.

Jeff

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599
| F: 419.586.8997

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822
www.celinainsurance.com

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited and
may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify
the sender.