Hi All,

I have been using WDSC for over 2+ years.
And today it will not connect. Here is the error I get (APPDEV is my IBM i
machine name)

"An unknown error occurred connecting to APPDEV. Check if you have
connection to the host. If the connection is not broken, check that TCP/IP
is configured correctly on the local machine and all host servers are
started on APPDEV."

So I started up IBM Installation Manager to see if i can correct the
problem.
The IBM Installation Manager fails with an error as below
Launcher error occurred: See log file:
Log file says this.....Am I missing a link between Java & WDSC ?

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2016-05-20 20:03:37.025
!MESSAGE Application error
!STACK 1
java.lang.RuntimeException: No application id has been found.
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.startDefaultApp(EclipseAppContainer.java:242)
at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.MainApplicationLauncher.run(MainApplicationLauncher.java:29)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:353)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:180)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
at
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

----
Regards,
Mohan Eashver