Justin,

Two issues at least:
1) Backspace on any text that goes over the 80th character does not bring everything to the left - anything after 80 characters stays in place.
2) When I cut and paste a line that has gone over 80 characters the past does not carry over all the information. Actually this only happens if I start at the paste at position 1.

The new format function seems to tidy things up.

I'm wondering if I need to review my settings. Maybe I don't want to be starting in position 1???

Unfortunately I don't have time to explore any further. I was only verifying the PTF that was installed as I was caught off-guard when TR11 was installed I thought we would automatically get the new option. I didn't realize it needed a separate PTF. So we are going through another PTF install cycle and this one has been included.
All my projects for the next few months are web related so I won't be spending much time in RDi. I'll keep my eye on the list to see if/how people are tweaking settings.

Thanks.
Vicki

message: 2
date: Wed, 18 May 2016 21:29:35 +0000
from: Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Any change to RDI settings to edit **FREE
totally free RPG?

FYI, the current version of RDi is 9.5.0.3. As I recall though, 9.5.0.2 worked fine for **FREE.

Are you seeing anything in particular that looks fishy, or are you just asking in general?