I installed the 9.5.0.3 fix pack yesterday.

Today I was attempting to debug a program (which I had debugged successfully prior to installing the fix pack). I use the LMi plugin to manage/edit my source which doesn't allow adding a SEP by right clicking on the source. So I switch to the debug perspective and manually add the SEP. In the IBM i Service Entry Points tab I see the program added.

Back on the green screen I call the program which delays starting as usual. But the program runs to the first Exfmt. Then the active window switches to RDi and in the Debug tab I see

tmp [IBM i: Incoming Remote Debug Session]

Platfor: IBM i *UNKNOWN* Connection: COMANCHE:3825

Process: 111680/RROGERSON/RROGB Program: PI1150

The above looks normal except prior to the fix pack debug stopped on the first executable line (Preferences->Remote Systems->Debug->Remote Compiled Application - Autmatically stop at the first executable line of main method is CHECKED) allowing me to add breakpoints if needed. In my case I already have break points where execution should have stopped.

But today it is not stopping and continues execution until the program hits the Exfmt statement. As I said a process does exist but it never stopped to allow me to do anything.

I have tried ending the three QB5 jobs, ending RDi, doing a clean, and starting a fresh SEP and calling the program again from the green screen but I get the same issue as mentioned above.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob