One of the big conveniences of SEP is when you want to debug a batch job
that is not yet running, and it's awkward to set up and catch in the
correct state for your requirements.

If your job is already running then I'm sure you have tried STRSRVJOB then
STRDBG on it.

If that isn't working, I wonder if it is multi-threaded and you aren't
managing to debug the right thread?
I've had similar issues to that when trying to debug trigger programs.

On 26 April 2016 at 13:40, Greg Wilburn <gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>